Insights and events
Giannina Leander has considerable experience in both IP litigation and IP transactions, advising both major international and domestic companies in the consumer, retail, fashion and technology industries. She provides creative, efficient and business-minded advice, that helps the business of clients forward.
Her practice focuses on the protection and enforcement of IP rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, trade names and design rights, and she regularly advises clients on all aspects of local and global IP enforcement and strategy. In addition, she assists clients in the field of domain names, marketing and advertising.
Giannina also has a particular interest in assisting pro bono clients with IP related matters, such as protection and licensing.
Prior to joining Hogan Lovells, Giannina gained over 5 years of experience at a global law firm based in Amsterdam, and a Dutch IP boutique law firm.
*Matter handled prior to joining Hogan Lovells.
- LL.M Civil Law, University of Utrecht, 2010
- International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI)
- Benelux Trademark and Design Rights Association (BMM)
- Licensing Executives Society (LES Benelux)
- Dutch Association for Advertising Law (VvRr)
- Dutch Bar Association (Nederlandse Orde van Advocaten)