Insights and events
Legal 500 EMEA, 2020
Piotr Skurzyński has a very good understanding of how our business works and is able to find the best strategy and explain it in a clear way.
Piotr Skurzynski is a qualified legal advisor, and heads the Antitrust/Competition Practice.
He has many years of experience in Polish and EU competition law, as well as state aid, and consumer law. Piotr has represented clients before the Polish Competition Authority and the European Commission in proceedings concerning anticompetitive agreements, abuse of a dominant position, and consumer law cases. He has worked on a number of international M&A deals negotiating transaction documents and representing clients in merger control proceedings before the Polish Competition Authority, and the European Commission.
Piotr is regularly recommended by the international rankings, Chambers Europe, as a leading specialist in Antitrust/Competition in Poland. He is a member of the Competition Law Association, and author of many publications.
Chambers Europe, 2023
"Piotr Skurzynski is a very commercial and goal-oriented lawyer, who takes the lead to deliver the expected outcome."
- Bachelor and Master in Laws, University of Warsaw, 2005
- Diploma in An Introduction to English Law and the Law of the European Union, Institute of Continuing Education University of Cambridge, 2005
- The Circuit Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw
- Member, The Circuit Chamber of Legal Advisors in Warsaw, 2015
- Polish Competition Law Association