Insights and events
Julie G. Matos focuses her work on complex litigation matters pending in state and federal court, and she has represented clients in government investigations brought by state and federal authorities.
She also represents clients in real estate matters, both in litigation and in investigations, and has been involved in the drafting and submission of multiple amicus briefs to the Supreme Court of the United States on behalf of reproductive rights organizations and on behalf of lawmakers in support of the same.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center, 2014
- B.A., Washington University in St. Louis, 2011
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit