Insights and events
David Gherdane specializes in advising on national and international infrastructure and energy projects, including PPP, on both project and financing issues.
He has a special focus on wind (onshore and offshore) and photovoltaic projects. David has extensive experience designing and negotiating (FIDIC-based) contracts for the construction, delivery, maintenance and operation of infrastructure and energy projects, as well as financing contracts. His clients include all kinds of project stakeholders, in particular plant manufacturers, operators, sponsors, lenders and borrowers.
David Gherdane also has in-depth experience in advising insurers as institutional investors on insurance regulatory issues in asset management and in advising rolling stock finance.
Advising ABB re sub-contract for delivery of HVDC technology and onshore converter station for grid connections DolWin5.
- Second State Exam in Law, Higher Regional Court of Hamburg, 2013
- M.Jur., Christ Church, University of Oxford, 2008
- First State Exam in Law, Bucerius Law School, 2006
- LL.B., Bucerius Law School, 2004
- Hanseatic Chamber of Lawyers in Hamburg