Hogan Lovells Renewables Newsletter - November 2014
The Hogan Lovells Renewables Team are pleased to publish a November edition of the Hogan Lovells Renewables newsletter with contributions by colleagues in Baltimore, Johannesburg, London, Miami, Rome and Washington.
In this issue:
- UN Climate Summit – are we any nearer a global treaty and does it really matter?
- Have CfDs been worth the wait?
- Italian photovoltaic market faces cuts to feed-in tariffs
- Distributed Generation - Key to South Africa's Energy Solution
- Department of the Interior Proposes Sale of Commercial Wind Energy Leases for Nearly 344,000 Acres Offshore New Jersey
- Hydro: The Overlooked Renewable Power Resource
- U.S. Government Supported Financing for Advanced Energy and Vehicle Technologies
Read the full newsletter: 'Hogan Lovells Renewables Newsletter - November 2014'