Hogan Lovells Africa Newsletter
The December 2015 edition of the Hogan Lovells Africa Newsletter.
In this issue:
- Collective Action Clauses, a well established provision is dusted off, reworked and expanded in the context of sovereign bonds
- The Silicon Savannah
- Acquisition of Land by Foreigners in Tanzania
- The Impact of Uganda's Public Private Partnerships Act 2015
- When African Lions and Asian Tigers collide: The China-Africa Joint Arbitration Centre - A new solution for disputes in Africa
- The Right of Access to Environmental Related Information – The End of Confidentiality?
- Hogan Lovells Africa Forum 2015: Focus on the Key Challenges facing the Mining Industry
- Africa LLM Scheme
- A Trio of Trophies, a Leading Lawyer and a Rising Star
- Life is Wonderful
- Upcoming Events
- Recent work in Africa
Read the full article 'Hogan Lovells Africa Newsletter - December 2015'