Insights and events
Eden Jardine is an Associate in the Hogan Lovells International Arbitration team focusing on public international law, investor-State dispute settlement and cross-boarder commercial disputes. She acts for States, international organisations and businesses in cross-border disputes and international arbitrations conducted under the ICSID, ICC, UNCITRAL, LCIA and PCA rules (amongst others).
Eden acts for clients in the mining, energy, construction, intellectual property, joint ventures and commerce sectors. Prior to joining Hogan Lovells, Eden was an Associate working on commercial and investment arbitrations at a leading Swiss international disputes firm in London.
Eden also acts as tribunal secretary, is the U.K. international representative on ACICA45’s steering committee, and regularly speaks at conferences and universities on international investment law and space law.
Acting for UK and Canadian investors in two separate ICSID arbitrations against the United Republic of Tanzania.*
Acting for a foreign investor against an Eastern European State in UNCITRAL arbitral proceedings.*
Acting for a Chinese company in a Swiss Arbitration Centre arbitration regarding licensing payments under a cooperation agreement in the pharmaceutical sector.*
Acting for a Turkish company in an ICC arbitration under English law, London seat.*
*Matter handled prior to joining Hogan Lovells.
- LL.M. in International Dispute Resolution, Humboldt University of Berlin, 2018
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, Australian National University, 2017
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), La Trobe University, 2016
- Bachelor of Business, La Trobe University, 2016
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Supreme Court of Victoria
- Senior Courts of England and Wales
- London Court of International Arbitration
- Australian Centre of International Commercial Arbitration
- Young ICCA