Critical areas of antitrust law are changing quickly — from mergers to resale price maintenance, and cartels to price discrimination. Find out how to face the challenges from a stellar faculty of practitioners and federal and state regulators. Whether you are a seasoned antitrust practitioner or just a beginner, this program will equip you with the knowledge and practice tips that you need.
Hogan Lovells' Megan Dixon will speak on international antitrust law on Friday, 18 February in San Francisco.
There will also be a live webcast of the San Francisco program. Download the PDF for more information.
Below is the agenda for the two-day program:
Thursday, 17 February
- Cartels and other horizontal relationships
- Acquisitions and mergers
- Evolving standards on resale price maintenance, tying and other vertical restraints
- Recent decisions and their impact on antitrust enforcement and litigation
Friday, 18 February
- Discrimination in price and promotions
- Consumer protection
- Dealing with enforcement issues and opportunities
- What lawyers need to know about international antitrust law
- Corporate compliance and ethics