Hogan Lovells will be hosting a roundtable dedicated to the Italian financial institutions and to foreign institutions operating in Italy.
We will discuss possible scenarios after the final results of this crucial referendum with key national and international players.
Agenda and panellists include:
- Jeffrey Greenbaum, Partner, Hogan Lovells introduces and moderates
- Dominic Hill, Partner, Hogan Lovells - Brief explanation of Brexit, timing if voted for, issues foreign clients are raising
- Colin Blackmore, Managing Director, European General Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer, Oak Hill Advisors – European investment management perspectives and potential implications for Italy
- Gianluigi Gugliotta, General Director, Assosim – Issues for broker dealers in Italy (in Italian)
- Fabrizio Plateroti, Head of Capital Market and Post Trading Regulation, Borsa Italiana - Access to markets and to post trading structures (in Italian)
- Fulvia Astolfi, Managing Partner, Hogan Lovells – Which tax outcome we could think of? (in Italian)