Crispin Rapinet will present on "Exploring the implications of the UK Bribery Act and how it will effect businesses with activities in China"
Ty Cobb will chair the Day 1 conference and present on "Analysing the FAQs that come from frontline employees to shape your anti-corruption compliance programme in China"
The agenda of the Anti-Corruption China Summit shapes around the following key themes:
- China - address the issues unique to the business and bribery in China in depth and explore all the perspectives in detailed panel discussions
- Compare compliance solutions such as encouraging employee buy-in, dealing with FAQs from other departments and assessing third party risk
- Taking lessons from recent legal prosecution cases and applying them to the compliance programme
- Understanding the context by investigating different approaches to compliance, the psychology of bribing and dealing with top management
- Improving the internal investigation strategy in China – dealing with the nuances that make uncovering the truth about an act of bribery difficult and improving your RoI for the investigation
Further details can be found at http://www.anticorruptionchinabj.com/