Insights and events
Brhan Ahmed focuses his practice on complex commercial litigation and employment litigation matters. He brings a lifetime of experience in the service industry and a strong work ethic to guarantee client satisfaction.
Before attending the University of California, Berkeley School of Law, Brhan spent the majority of his life in the service industry. Growing up, he dedicated his childhood and teen years serving customers at his father's grocery store. He has since helped create, run, and sell several businesses in the retail, transportation, and real estate industries.
While at Berkeley Law, Brhan earned several honors in his trial advocacy, negotiations, legal research, and legal writing courses. During the summer after his first year, Brhan worked as a judicial extern at the Department of Labor's Office of Administrative Law Judges. In the summer after his second year, Brhan began his Hogan Lovells career as a summer associate
Achieved a dismissal with prejudice for a leading insurer in a bad faith action worth over US$11m.
Provided litigation services to local, national, and international companies.
Participated in fact and legal privacy and cybersecurity investigations for multiple Fortune 500 companies.
Advised leading companies from a variety of industries on litigation, regulatory, and compliance issues.
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2019
- B.A., Georgetown University, magna cum laude, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Member, Association of Business Trial Lawyers