Now that the UK has decided to leave the European Union, the process of disentanglement has started, with numerous political, legal and economic implications.
Our Asia panel will be joined live from London by Hogan Lovells Public Policy Partner Charles Brasted, a leading figure in EU and constitutional law, who will address the important questions that Brexit raises and how it may impact your business.
Our panel will also cover:
• What does the 'leave' vote mean?
• What is the process going forward?
• What is the impact on Asia?
• How can I best protect my interests?
• What should I be doing now, and how can Hogan Lovells help?