Please join us for a webinar featuring two special guests and Hogan Lovells lawyers, former Senator Norm Coleman and former White House official Bob Kyle, who will discuss what the election outcome holds for Asian businesses. The discussion will cover:
- An analysis of the election: what does it tell us about governing;
- The President-elect's first 100 day agenda including expected policy initiatives and key priorities for the new administration;
- The balance of power in the US House and Senate and what it means for businesses. Who will be the key committee chairs, what's on the agenda of the 115th Congress, and what, if anything, we can expect during the lame duck session;
- Impact on financial services regulation, energy policy, international taxation, international trade, and foreign relations; and
- What does all of this mean for businesses operating in the Middle East?
Curious about what this means for your business?
- Submit questions ahead of time. Please send us your questions using the RSVP email and we will address them during the webinar.