Please join us on Friday, May 11, 2012, as we discuss the global telecoms and Internet landscape and current trends in the marketplace.*
- Keynote Address by Ambassador Philip Verveer, the United States Coordinator for International Communications & Information Policy (introduction by Vonya McCann, Sprint)
- Panel Discussion: Current Trends in International Telecom (including discussion on WCIT) with panelists: Jamie Hedlund, ICANN; Eric Loeb, AT&T; Jackie Ruff, Verizon; Troy Tanner, Deputy Chief of the International Bureau, Federal Communications Commission; Rick Whitt, Google
- Panel Discussion: International Spectrum: Exploiting the Digital Dividend (including discussion on WRC) with panelists: Decker Anstrom, US Head of Delegation, 2012 World Radio Conference; Dean Brenner of Qualcomm; Richard Feasey of Vodafone; Tom Sugrue of T-Mobile; Jennifer Warren of Lockheed Martin
- Panel Discussion: International VoIP and Broadband Competition with panelists: Rebecca Arbogast, Comcast; Sheba Chacko, BT Global Services; Blair Levin, The Aspen Institute; Carlos Rodríguez, Telefónica, Reinhard Wieck, Deutsche Telekom
- Working Lunch Panel: Privacy in Today’s Global Marketplace with panelists: Harriet Pearson, IBM Corporation; Toke Vandervoort, XO Communications
May 11, 2012
08:30 a.m. to 01:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Hogan Lovells LLP - Fulbright Center
555 Thirteenth Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20004
To register, please click HERE.
Or contact Sonya Snyder (+1 202 637 6933; firstname.lastname@example.org).
*Hogan Lovells is hosting this international telecommunications and internet policy forum in honor of our former partner, Joel Winnik, who practiced international telecom law at the firm until his death earlier this year.