Insights and events
JUVE handbook 2016/2017
"Has lots of experience in the market" (competitor)
Birgit Reese has more than 16 years of experience in domestic and cross-border, public and private M&A transactions. Furthermore, she advises on reorganisations, corporate governance and corporate compliance issues. Birgit focuses on insurance and reinsurance companies, financial institutions and the automotive industry.
Various leading directories such as JUVE, Chambers and Best Lawyers frequently identify Birgit as one of the leading practitioners in the fields of M&A and corporate insurance.
Before joining Hogan Lovells, Birgit worked as a partner for two other major international law firms. She regularly speaks and publishes on various M&A topics.
Chambers Europe, 2017
Clients say that she "has a broad knowledge and is very hard-working."
*Matter handled prior to joining Hogan Lovells.
- Second State Exam in Law, Higher Regional Court of Schleswig-Holstein, 1999
- First State Exam in Law, Kiel University, 1996
- German-American Lawyers Association (DAJV)
- Corporate Law Association (VGR)
- Association of German Lawyers (DJT)