Technology, Media and Telecoms
, Washington, D.C.
In the rapidly converging Technology, Media, and Telecoms (TMT) sector, companies need lawyers who hold wide-ranging experience in the relevant issues. At Hogan Lovells, we work with you to anticipate industry developments and formulate strategic responses.
We provide you with full-service legal counsel across the United States, Europe, the Middle East, and in Latin America. Our team comprises more than 200 TMT lawyers who provide strategic advice on regulatory, antitrust and competition, commercial, and intellectual property issues; technology lawyers experienced in major information technology deployments; litigators ready to take action to protect your interests; and a team of corporate lawyers large enough to handle even the biggest transactions.
Our work covers media and entertainment, telecommunications, technology, and electronics. Our clients include telecommunications network operators and service providers; operators of broadband cable and satellite networks; television and radio broadcasters; social network operators; online retailers and auctioneers; film and television studios and producers; print, online, and music publishers; consumer electronics manufacturers; and computer games companies. We also provide advice on major technology contracts and outsourcing projects to financial institutions, governments, and communications companies.
Our team combines its knowledge across a range of practice areas into a single integrated approach, enabling us to leverage knowledge in one area to produce solutions in another. In a dynamic, fast-changing, and highly interdependent industry, such an approach offers significant added value to our clients.
Awards and Rankings
- Recognized Europe-wide Technology and Communications practice, Chambers Global, 2013
- Top-tier for Media and Entertainment in France, Legal 500 EMEA, 2013
- Top-tier for TMT: Telecommunications in France, Chambers Europe, 2013
- Highly-ranked Media and Entertainment practice in Corporate and First Amendment Litigation, Chambers USA, 2013
- Highly-ranked Telecom, Broadcast and Satellite: Regulatory practice, Chambers USA, 2013
- Top-tier Information Technology practice in Italy, Chambers Europe, 2012
- Top-tier TMT practice in Russia, Chambers Europe, 2013
- Highly ranked TMT practice in China, Chambers Asia, 2013
- Highly ranked TMT practice in China, Asia-Pacific Legal 500, 2013
Media and Entertainment