Hogan Lovells US LLP
Two North Cascade Avenue
Phone +1 719 448 5900
Fax +1 719 448 5922
Hogan Lovells Colorado Springs office serves local, national, and international clients from a diverse range of industries, including construction, energy, finance, health, hotel and hospitality, insurance, manufacturing, medical device, semiconductor, software, nonprofit associations, real estate, sports, and technology. We are consistently ranked as a top Colorado firm by Chambers USA.
Our lawyers leverage established local relationships, together with the resources of a leading international law firm, to provide value-added counsel and representation in all of the above areas.
Office highlights include:
- helping clients identify, protect, and maximize the value of their intellectual property
- providing representation in a wide range of matters in federal and state courts, as well as at arbitrations, state and local regulatory proceedings, mediations, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution
- providing litigation-avoidance counseling
- representing clients in real estate transactions throughout the Rocky Mountain region, including commercial and residential acquisitions, sales, and development; leasing; secured lending; and zoning, planning, and other land use matters
- representing clients in purchase and sale agreements locally, nationally, and internationally.