Insights and events
Elizabeth Cochrane focuses her practice on commercial litigation. She began her career as a summer associate at Hogan Lovells in 2020, and works with a diverse array of clients spanning from sovereign nations to biotechnology companies to individuals requiring legal aid.
While in law school, Elizabeth served as a research editor for the Duke Law Journal and gained valuable experience as an extern with the Appellate Division of the Federal Public Defender's Office for the Eastern District of North Carolina. Prior to law school, Elizabeth worked as a litigation paralegal at a national law firm in New York City.
- J.D., Duke University, cum laude, 2021
- Bachelor of Arts, Binghamton University, magna cum laude, 2013
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit