Insights and events
As an associate in our international corporate practice, Russell advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions, including complex and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and corporate advisory matters.
Russell represents clients across a number of sectors, including technology, life sciences, financial services and real estate. Russell has previously been seconded to our corporate team in Dubai where he advised on cross-border transactions.
Advising Patron Capital on the disposal of Punch Pubs & Co to Fortress Investment Group
DBAY on its public takeover of Telit Communications Plc and its related financing
Advising The British Council on the sale of its IELTS business in India to IDP Education Limited
Represented U+I on the sale of its stakes in the Harwell Science and Innovation Campus and Shepherds Bush Market
- Accelerated Legal Practice Course, BPP Law School, 2016
- Graduate Diploma in Law, BPP Law School, 2015
- B.A. Economics, University of Exeter, B.A. (Hons), 2014
- Solicitor, England and Wales
- Law Society of England and Wales