Hogan Lovells (Middle East) LLP
19th Floor, Al Fattan Currency Tower
Dubai International Financial Centre
PO Box 506602
United Arab Emirates
Phone +971 4 377 9377
Fax +971 4 377 9378
Our Middle East practice works with clients carrying out in-bound and out-bound transactions concerning the Middle East, Asia, Africa, Europe, and North America.
The experienced team at Hogan Lovells Dubai office provides legal advice on a range of finance and business matters to financial institutions, corporates, and governmental entities. Sophisticated and insightful legal advice is coupled with a creative, commercial, and service-oriented approach to legal services, carried out to the highest standards. Clients rely on our in-depth business and legal knowledge and see us as long-term business partners.
Advisory services cover the following main practice areas:
- Finance - Syndications, leveraged/acquisition finance, project finance, real estate finance, securitization, structured finance, and debt capital markets.
- Islamic finance - Sukuk, securitizations, asset finance, project finance, trade finance, structured finance, and investment and sharia-compliant funds.
- Corporate - Investment funds, private equity, equity capital markets, joint ventures, public and private mergers and acquisitions (M&A) and restructurings.
- Projects - Infrastructure projects, construction and engineering, project finance, PPP/PFI, concession structures, partnering, refinancings and restructurings, privatization
- Business restructuring and insolvency - Investment funds, private equity, equity capital markets, joint ventures, public and private M&A and restructurings.
- Dispute Resolution- Litigation, arbitration, adjudication, mediations, negotiation, prosecutions, regulatory, complaints/investigations/appeals and strategic advice.
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Abu Dhabi Investment Company
- Abu Dhabi Investment Council
- Al Tayer Group
- BNP Paribas
- Crédit Agricole
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Emirates NBD
- First Leasing
- HSBC Amanah
- IFC (World Bank Group)
- Kuwait Energy Company
- Liquidity House
- Mashreqbank al Islami
- Morgan Stanley
- Noor Islamic Bank
- Northern Trust
- Qatar First Investment Bank
- Qatari Diar Real Estate Investment Company
- Standard Chartered Bank
- West LB
"I go to them for simply everything. All of the lawyers are very professional and extremely intelligent."