Hogan Lovells listed in The Times Best Law Firms 2024
Awards & rankings | 26 October 2023
The Times has listed Hogan Lovells among England and Wales' top law firms in its Best Law Firms guide, for the sixth consecutive year.
The report, published in conjunction with international market research firm Statista, is based on a survey of legal professionals and their views of competitors, across a range of 28 categories.The firm has been recognized for its work:
- Advising the property investment trust Shaftesbury on its all-share recommended merger with Capital & Counties Properties.
- Advising The Crown Estate on the award of landmark agreements for the development of six fixed offshore wind projects.
- Advising the UK government in successfully defending judicial review challenges brought by British Gas, Scottish Power and E.ON against the decision to approve the transfer of Bulb to Octopus.
- Representing PrivatBank in a US$2 billion fraud trial against the bank’s former owners Igor Kolomoisky and Gennadiy Bogolyubov.
- Providing pro bono advice to victims of terrorism, the firm’s lawyers acted for bereaved families in the public inquiry into the Manchester Arena bombing.
Read the firm's full profile here.