Insights and events
Laurenz Richter advises and represents national and international clients in complex commercial disputes in pre-litigation settings and in court. His current focus is on litigation along the supply chain as well as on corporate law disputes.
Laurenz studied law at LMU Munich and HU Berlin. He also holds a bachelor's degree in business administration. He is currently finishing his doctoral thesis in the field of attorney’s professional law.
Due to his business studies, Laurenz feels comfortable working at the interface of law and business. Prior to joining Hogan Lovells, Laurenz worked as a trainee lawyer and research assistant at various major national and international law firms.
- Second State Exam in Law, Higher Regional Court of Brandenburg, 2020
- First State Exam in Law, Humboldt University of Berlin, 2017
- First State Exam in Law, LMU Munich (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München), 2014
- B.A. Business Administration, Berlin School of Economics and Law, 2012
- B.A. Business Administration, The City University of New York, 2011