Insights and events
Jackie Bronsdon represents and advises clients involved in complex cross-border disputes. She focuses her practice on commercial as well as post M&A disputes.
She also analyzes and investigates matters related to fraudulent tax schemes, in particular, cum ex transactions.
As a German and US national, Jackie obtained her legal education in both countries. During her clerkship, she worked at the German Embassy in Bern, for an international law firm in New York City, as well as a leading international law firm in Duesseldorf. Afterwards, she was admitted to the German bar as well as the New York State bar.
Her international focus as well as her bilingualism are of particular benefit when advising our international clients.
- Attorney-at-Law, New York State, 2020
- Second State Exam in Law, Higher Regional Court of Dusseldorf, 2019
- LL.M., University of Virginia, 2017
- First State Exam in Law, University of Münster, 2016
- Study Abroad, University of Oslo, 2012