Insights and events
Olga Fleysh guides clients through various stages of federal litigation and advises clients on a broad range of antitrust and competition issues related to compliance and government investigations.
Olga focuses her practice on antitrust and commercial litigation and represents clients from a variety of industries including health care, hospitality, pharmaceuticals, and agriculture.
Olga also has experience at multiple phases of the merger review process and has worked with clients in a variety of industries from health care and pharmaceuticals to technology and financial services. She has helped companies by assessing the potential antitrust risk associated with transactions and non-merger government investigations. She counsels clients regarding compliance with reporting requirements; manages significant document collection, review, and production activities; and responds to voluntary access letters, civil investigative demands, and second requests. Olga has experience working on matters before the Federal Trade Commission, U.S. Department of Justice, and state attorneys general.
Passionate about pro bono work, Olga has worked on a variety of causes including death penalty appeals, government benefits litigation, asylum claims, veterans' affairs, and corporate counseling to nonprofits.
- M.B.A., American University, Kogod School of Business, magna cum laude, 2018
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law, cum laude, 2018
- B.A., Indiana University, with honors, 2011
- District of Columbia
- District of Columbia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court, District of Columbia
- Young Lawyer Representative, Integrated Marketing Initiative Committee, Section of Antitrust Law, American Bar Association