Insights and events
Cédric Rohr is a German and European Patent Attorney with extensive experience with technically complex patent prosecution and litigation cases in various fields of technology, with a particular focus on electronics, semiconductor technology, mechatronics as well as software.
A particular focus of Cédric lies in defending technology companies against patent infringement accusations. In practice, Cédric represents your interests before the German Patent and Trademark Office, the Federal Patent Court, the German Civil Courts, the Federal Supreme Court, the European Patent Office, and the Unified Patent Court (UPC). Furthermore, Cédric has focused on employee invention law.
Cédric studied electrical engineering at the Technical University of Munich as well as studied eco energie at the ENSEEIHT in Toulouse (FR). Prior to joining us, Cédric completed his training as a German patent attorney with a major patent law firm. Prior to that, Cédric worked for four years as an engineer in the automotive industry.
- European Patent Attorney, European Patent Office (EPO), 2021
- Patent Attorney, German Patent and Trademark Office, 2019
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Munich, 2012
- B.A. Electrical Engineering, Technical University of Munich, 2011
- Chamber of Patent Attorneys (Patentanwaltskammer)
- epi – institute of Professional Representatives before the European Patent Office
- Representative before the Unified Patent Court (UPC)