The lawyers in the Antitrust, Competition and Economic Regulation practice at Hogan Lovells are proud to co-sponsor the Georgetown Law 10th Annual Global Antitrust Enforcement Symposium on Tuesday, 20 September 2016.
Join leading international competition enforcement officials, industry professionals, and academics as they discuss and debate antitrust’s cutting-edge issues.
- Deborah L. Feinstein, Director, Bureau of Competition, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Renata Hesse, Principal Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Bruno Lasserre, President, Competition Authority, France
- Andreas Mundt, President, Federal Cartel Office, Germany
- Alejandra Palacios Prieto, President, Federal Economic Competition Commission, Mexico
- Sonia K. Pfaffenroth, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice
- Edith Ramirez, Chairwoman, U.S. Federal Trade Commission
- Brent Snyder, Deputy Assistant Attorney General, Antitrust Divison, U.S. Department of Justice
- Margrethe Vestager, Commissioner for Competition, European Commission
- Cecilio Madero Villarejo, Deputy Director-General for Antitrust, European Commission's Competition Directorate-General
- Anna Wu Hung-Yuk, Chairperson, Hong Kong Competition Commission
If you have any questions, please contact Sandra Claudio.