Real Estate Quarterly: Summer 2013
Summer 2013Real Estate Newsletter
Hogan Lovells quarterly newsletter on legal topics relevant to the UK real estate industry. This issue covers:
- CIL: questions answered
- Crouching tiger, hidden liabilities
- The future of flood insurance is … Flood Re
- Flash in the plan? Permitted development rights extended
- HS2: on track or running out of steam?
- Planning judicial reviews – RIP?
- Case round up
Read the full newsletter: 'Real Estate Quarterly: Summer 2013'