Real Estate Quarterly: Summer 2012
Summer 2012Real Estate Newsletter
Hogan Lovells quarterly newsletter on legal topics relevant to the UK real estate industry. This issue covers:
- Forecasting a Flood of Problems
- A Knotty Problem
- After the Goldrush
- Click and Capture? Harnessing multi-channel retail sales for turnover rent calculations
- Opco/Propcos – structurally unsound?
- Summer 2012 case round up
- Q&A – landlords' and tenants' fixtures and recovering arrears of rent from subtenants
Read the full newsletter: 'Real Estate Quarterly: Summer 2012'