Real Estate Quarterly: Spring 2013
Spring 2013Real Estate Newsletter
Hogan Lovells quarterly newsletter on legal topics relevant to the UK real estate industry. This issue covers:
- Pushing the envelope? – the Budget, the Finance Bill and the real estate sector
- Essential maintenance needed – the Law Commission recommends telecoms reform
- Will the lights go out on rights to light?
- Planning for the future – round up of recent changes
- Legal Advice – confidential?
- Case round up
- Q&A- proposed changes to CRC; the practice of banks retaining title deeds
Read the full newsletter: 'Real Estate Quarterly: Spring 2013'