Real Estate Quarterly: Spring 2012
Spring 2012Real Estate Newsletter
Hogan Lovells quarterly newsletter on legal topics relevant to the UK real estate industry. This issue covers:
- Budget 2012 – hot or cold?
- Planning for localism
- Pre-pack reforms put on ice
- It's never too late for rent reviews
- SDLT and exchanges
- What's CIL all about?
- Whose land is it anyway?
- Spring 2012 case round up
- Q&A – experts and arbitrators; removal of hedgerows
- Editor's Notes – The man on the Clapham omnibus
Read the full newsletter: 'Real Estate Quarterly: Spring 2012'