Real Estate Quarterly: Autumn 2011
Autumn 2011Real Estate Newsletter
Hogan Lovells quarterly newsletter on legal topics relevant to the UK real estate industry. This issue covers:
- The end of the AGA saga?
- Flushing out the cistern – the transfer of private sewers
- A new shade of green? Consulting on the Town and Village Green Regime
- A stark choice – localism v economic growth
- Born in USA – tax increment finance
- Another nail in the coffin – tenancy deposit schemes
- Autumn 2011 case round up
- Q&A – Changes to requirements for Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) and the Housing Grants, Construction and Regeneration Act 1996
- Editor's Notes – The X Factor Option
Read the full newsletter: 'Real Estate Quarterly: Autumn 2011'