London Corporate Newsletter - May 2013
07 May 2013London Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law.
Topics included in the May 2013 newsletter are:
- The Royal Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act receives Royal Assent
- New Takeover Code rules for target pension schemes
- The scope and nature of warranties – recent case law
- Women on boards – second annual progress report
- Changes to the share buyback regime: final regulations published
- EU proposals for disclosure of non-financial and diversity information by large companies
- FCA publishes changes to the Listing Rules
- QCA Corporate Governance Code Launch
Read the full 'London Corporate Newsletter - May 2013'.