London Corporate Newsletter - May 2012
01 May 2012Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- Eurozone: Thinking Ahead
- FRC consultations on the UK Corporate Governance Code, Stewardship Code and Auditing Standards
- Legislation hangs in the balance for gender diversity
- BIS reforms to the UK competition regime
- New legislation adopted to Facilitate Capital Raising in the United States. Will Europe be left behind?
- SDRT no longer payable on share issues to depositary or clearance systems
Read full article: London Corporate Newsletter – May 2012