London Corporate Newsletter - July 2013
July 2013Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law.
Topics included in the July newsletter are:
- Corporate governance round up - the key points to note from a number of corporate governance developments over the last month
- Directors' remuneration: the final regulations - changes made since the last version of the Directors' Remuneration Regulations and the recent BIS stakeholder FAQs
- FRC announces proposals to develop going concern guidance
- Companies may have to disclose details of beneficial ownership
- Deferred prosecution agreements - US style deferred prosecution agreements are due to be introduced in the UK early next year
- Short selling regulation: round up of latest key developments
- Doing business in Indonesia
Read the full 'Hogan Lovells Corporate Newsletter - July 2013'.