London Corporate Newsletter - December 2011
01 December 2011London Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
- European Commission proposal to amend the EU market abuse regime
- European Commission proposal to amend the Transparency Directive
- Directors' pay - more power to shareholders?
- Proposals to improve corporate reporting
- Interpretation of commercial contracts - an outbreak of common sense
- BIS call for evidence on TUPE
- EU proposals on audit reform
Read full article: London Corporate Newsletter - December 2011