Legal and Financial Risk - October 2013
October 2013Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells' Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- Nortel/Lehmans - Supreme Court rules that Financial Support Directions rank as provable debts in an insolvency
- Can an employer have access to a former CEO's emails?
- In the absence of "subject to contract" wording, there is little room for manoeuvre when reducing settlement offers to writing
- FCA regulatory enforcement round-up
- Bribery Act: first SFO prosecution
- 50:50 joint ventures – Possibility of parental liability for EU antitrust infringements confirmed
- Calculating the value of services in a claim for unjust enrichment
- UK Supreme Court confirms jurisdiction to grant anti-suit injunctions
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk - October 2013'