Legal and Financial Risk - November 2012
November 2012Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- BTA Bank ruling highlights important developments in cross-border fraud law
- Update on percentages for Damages-Based Agreements
- Litigation funding and DBAs: A blessing or a curse for corporate defendants?
- Aims and objectives of the Financial Conduct Authority
- Government announces that DPAs will be made available in England and Wales
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk – November 2012'