Legal and Financial Risk - May 2013
May 2013Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- Belfairs Management: the scope and nature of a warranty
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements receive Royal Assent
- Principle of no property in a witness re-iterated
- FCA to publish information about enforcement action at early stage
- Jackson reforms on costs: Little room for error on cost budgeting
- Material Adverse Change provisions: a case of facts and figures
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk - May 2013'