Legal and Financial Risk - March 2013
March 2013Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- Transition to the FCA – More than just a change of Notepaper?
- Forced close-out: Do brokers owe a duty of care to their clients?
- Kudos for Kudos: a helpful decision on exclusion clauses
- Credit Reference Agency does not have an absolute duty to ensure the accuracy of its data under the Data Protection Act and owes no common law duty of care to a borrower
- Supreme Court confirms no automatic right to cross-undertaking for losses for banks and other third parties bound by public authority freezing relief
- UK Government publishes proposals for reforms to private actions in competition law
- Court of Appeal overturns decision on implied term and good faith clause
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk - March 2013'