Legal and Financial Risk - July 2013
July 2013Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells' Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- European Commission adopts proposals on private damages actions
- FCA fines Xcap Securities for CASS failings: first CASS-related fine under the current penalty regime
- FCA decision challenge - Judicial Review not necessary
- Commercial Court gives limited support to asymmetrical jurisdiction clauses
- What constitutes a repudiatory breach and what is the relevant date at which the nature and scale of a breach should be assessed?
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk - July 2013'