Legal and Financial Risk – July 2012
July 2012Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- Restrictions on transfer in loan agreements can be overridden by specially drafted clause
- Banking Reform - Government fleshes out the Independent Commission on Banking's proposals
- Tell me why: High Court quashes FSA Decision Notice for failure to state reasons
- FSA regulatory enforcement round-up
- Duty of care owed by parent to employee of subsidiary
- Deferred Prosecution Agreements: Tell us what you think
- Liability of professionals to third parties
- Money laundering: High Court confirms right to delay the execution of payment instructions and right to refuse to provide information regarding the delay
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk – July 2012'