Legal and Financial Risk - January 2014
January 2014Legal and Financial Risk Newsletter
Hogan Lovells' Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this edition:
- Financial Services (Banking Reform) Bill receives Royal Assent
- High Court considers what is "reasonable notice"
- Clauses in Share Purchase Agreement deemed to be penalties
- Court restates principles of contractual interpretation for success fee clause in financial advisory agreement
- Are you being served? High Court considers the meaning of SPA service clause
- Court of Appeal implies into construction contract term allowing adjudication award appeals
- Bradford & Bingley finance director fined for failings ahead of 2008 rights issue
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk - January 2014'