Legal and Financial Risk – February 2015
Hogan Lovells Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this issue:
- Can an exchange of emails constitute a settlement agreement?
- Court decides private persons able to assign FSMA claims to third parties
- Failure to give reasonable cooperation leads to insurance claim failing
- FCA – A new strategic approach
- No breach of contract for freezing bank accounts where there is a genuinely held suspicion of money laundering
- England or Scotland; the key question?
- Loans which fall outside the Consumer Credit Act can be treated as if falling within the Act, with relevant protections
- Clarity on Part 36 – Shaw v Merthyr Tydfil County Borough Council and new rules applicable from 6 April 2015
- Hong Kong – Which party gets the benefit?
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk – February 2015'