Legal and Financial Risk – August 2015
Hogan Lovells Legal and Financial Risk is a bi-monthly newsletter on recent legal developments that will impact upon corporates and financial institutions.
In this issue:
- Court of Appeal takes new approach in determining jurisdiction disputes
- Sit back down: Airline told commercially motivated mitigation losses are irrecoverable
- High Court determines claim for restitution of unjust enrichment
- Zurich suffers after keeping its eyes wide open
- High Court strikes out claim form purportedly served on international bank at its affiliate's place of business in the UK
- Court of Appeal upholds decision that FCA failed to recognise Mr Macris as a third party in notices produced to J.P. Morgan
- Liability under cross-undertaking in damages
- Penalty Clauses and the UTCCR
- Failing to give proper notice prevented buyer's warranty claim
Read the full newsletter: 'Legal and Financial Risk – August 2015'