Hogan Lovells Mining Newsletter - November 2014
Hogan Lovells Mining Industry Team is pleased to provide a November edition of the Hogan Lovells Mining Industry Newsletter with articles contributed by colleagues in Denver, Johannesburg, London Mexico City, Singapore, and Ulaanbaatar.
In this issue:
- Hogan Lovells' Partners Speak at the International Bar Association's Mining in Africa Conference
- Initiative for Responsible Mining Assurance Releases Draft Standard for Responsible Mining
- Mining Industry in Mexico – An Ever Constant Challenging Industry
- South African Mining Industry at a Crossroads – the Mineral and Petroleum Resources Development Amendment Bill: More Challenges Ahead?
- A New Approach to the "Triple Bottom Line"
- Mongolia's 100-Day Plan: Legal Developments
- Indonesia's Coal Export Restrictions Become Effective
- Construction Procurement and Risk – Shifting Sands on Major Mining and Infrastructure Projects
Read the Full Newsletter: Hogan Lovells Mining Newsletter - November 2014