Hogan Lovells Mining Newsletter - February 2015
Hogan Lovells Mining Industry Team is pleased to provide a February edition of the Hogan Lovells Mining Industry Newsletter with articles contributed by colleagues in Beijing, Denver, Johannesburg, London, Paris, Singapore and Washington D.C.
In this issue:
- Reforms Facilitate African Mining Project Access to Chinese Capital
- Launch of the Casablanca International Mediation and Arbitration Centre in Morocco
- Delays in MPRDA Amendment approval is positive for South African Mining Industry
- Security Risks and Liabilities in the Extractives Sector
- US MSHA Update – Proposed Rule on Penalties
- The new Republican Congress' objectives for the Mining sector
- Congressional Land Exchange Expands Potential of Arizona Copper Mine
- Falling Commodity Prices May Require Refreshed Disclosure
- Indonesian government issues new regulation to expedite mine-mouth and other types of power projects
Read the full newsletter: 'Hogan Lovells Mining Newsletter - February 2015'