Corporate Newsletter - September 2013
01 September 2013London Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including governance and general company law.
Topics included in the September newsletter are:
- Bribery Act prosecutions send business warning
- FCA consults on changes to the Listing Rules resulting from new reporting regulations
- Narrative reporting: update on strategic report regulations
- Remuneration reporting: update on directors' remuneration reporting regulations
- BIS consults on the role of the CMA
- Market abuse regime - an update on EU developments
- Doing business in Brazil
- Hogan Lovells opens new office in Luxembourg
Read the full 'Hogan Lovells Corporate Newsletter - September 2013'