Corporate Newsletter - September 2010
September 2010Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
This issue covers:
- Regulation of UK takeovers - the Kraft/Cadbury fall-out
- Listed company M&A - updated guidance from the UKLA
- The National Storage Mechanism
- QCA launches revised corporate governance guidelines
- Change in HMRC approach to debt for equity swaps
- Company law made easy - decisions by shareholders
Read the full "Corporate Newsletter - September 2010"