Corporate Newsletter - October 2010
October 2010Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
This issue covers:
- FSA warning to senior management: do more to stop leaks of inside information
- New NAPF guidelines released in draft
- Corporate directors
- Bribery Act 2010 - MoJ consultation
- Entire agreement clauses and rectification
- European Commission competition investigations - no EU privilege for in-house lawyers
- Company law made easy - company constitutions
Read full article: "Corporate Newsletter - October 2010"