Corporate Newsletter - November 2010
09 November 2010Corporate Newsletter
A monthly e-newsletter covering topics of interest in the field of UK corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, listed companies, equity capital markets, corporate governance and general company law (including the Companies Act 2006).
This issue covers:
- Takeover Code to be amended to rebalance takeover playing field
- Gender to become predominant factor for director selection?
- Directors' indemnities under the Companies Act 2006
- Extraterritorial application of US securities laws
- BIS consultation - a long-term focus for corporate Britain
- Court of Appeal confirms scope of legal advice privilege
- OFT guidance to help businesses and directors comply with competition law
- Company law made easy - criminal offences under the Companies Act 2006
Read full article Corporate Newsletter - November 2010